Every day sitting or standing at work, does not bring much good for your health. To be at times relaxed and slightly stretched at work, below we bring you some tips you have to do.
- If you want to relax your neck muscles, which are most of the day in the same position, we advise you to step back from your work place, especially if you’re sitting in front of a computer. Gently dip the neck to the left and to the right, and then up and down and finally make circles in one, and then on the other side. In this way you will keep your neck muscles relaxed, but you need to practice this exercise every day, especially when you are at your workplace.
- To improve your concentration at work, take a break from work and meditate. Meditation will soothe your body and soul, and will return your power you need for work
- Walk from time to time. When you have a break, do some stretching and walking. Walking will keep you awake and make good to your muscles that are stiff from the long sitting or standing
- To avoid inflammation of the back muscles, repeat this exercise several times a day. Standing up straight, bend over and touch the feet, hold in this position for a few minutes, then return to the starting position.
- If you want to release the pain and inflammation of the fingers and wrists, it would be desirable if you massage them a couple of times a day. Massage each finger separately, palms and joints, then do some workout and stretching to recover them from a long day of typing on the keyboard or writing.