For lovers of dairy products, meat and goods this is an excellent diet to choose, and those who have used it are telling that this diet can significantly reduce the weight and can regulate the blood sugar. This diet, high fat, low carb, the emphasis is on fats and proteins, and the intake of carbohydrates is reduced.
Another advantage of this diet is that you can forget about timetable and the calories, but you must strictly obey the rules and in no case do not reach out for forbidden foods.
– Eggs in all ways
– All types of meat (beef, chicken, turkey, venison)
– All kinds of fish and crabs
– Nuts: pumpkin seeds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, cashew nuts, Brazil nuts, walnuts, almonds
– Vegetables that grow above the ground: kale, cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, eggplant, sparagus, zucchini, olives, spinach, lettuce, avocado, onion, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes etc.
– Vegetables: Celery, beet, carrot
– Chocolate with a higher percentage of cocoa (greater than 70 percent) and once or twice a week
– Fruit: One fruit per day instead of sweets, especially raspberries
– Sugar, pastries, juices, soft drinks, cakes, muffins, cakes, muesli, ice cream, granola muesli, and artificial sweeteners
– Potato chips, margarine, refined oils,
– Starches and grains: pasta, bread, rice, cereals, potatoes, french fries, porridge
This diet is very suitable for young, healthy people who are extremely physically active. The diet is simple and does not burden, can be eaten in restaurants or can fast and easy prepared at home