Rheumatism is a disease that includes a set of different diseases with common symptoms: swelling and joint pain, muscle inflammation, injured tendons and reduced mobility.
Unfortunately, there is no medicine that cures this disease, but because of the application of certain medications, lifestyle changes and relaxation methods, the disease can be kept under control. Proper diet and regular exercise are your way to a better feeling.
Once upon a time, the great kings appreciated the quality of wool. It is known that the wool has an incredible way of regulating temperature, and its curative effect can be used as follows.
- Take compresses of wool and put them on the critical places where you feel uncomfortable. The whole secret lays in the fact that wool pleasantly warms and regulates moisture. In the case of sweating your bed remains dry.
- Another recipe that is excellent and that can help contains horseradish and homemade brandy. Take 30 g of horseradish and 20% brandy. Mix it all together, then take gauze, and soak it. Put the gauze on all critical places and leave it for some time. At the beginning, you may feel a burning.
- Mix 1 cup of asparagus juice with 1 tablespoon of honey. Take the mixture 3 times a day (3 cups during the day) and place on the affected areas.
- Mix 1/2 cup of juice of nettle with 1 tablespoon of honey. Take the mixture 3 times a day
- Mix 1.5 teaspoon of garlic juice with 1.5 tablespoon of honey. It appeared to work, but you must be patient.