Regular physical activity helps a lot not only about our appearance, but also for our health. So if we know how useful the exercise is, why we do not include it in our daily lives?
We always have some excuse or reason that prevent us from exercising – lack of time, injuries, confidence… Whatever is your reason, you should not allow it to stop you on the way to a perfect appearance and good health.
„I do not have time“
In today’s dynamic lifestyle, it is difficult to find time for exercise. Use your creativity to make the most of every moment of the day.
- If you do not have time for full training, add a few ten-minute walks throughout the day
- Park your car away from the place where you need to go. This will increase your physical activity, without interference with your other commitments
- Wake up 30 minutes earlier, twice a week to exercise. Once you get used to the early morning exercises, it will want to practice it every day
- Change your habits. The meeting with your best friend does not have to be in a café. Instead of it, you can ride a bike together or run in the park.
„Exercising is borring“
If you repeat the same old exercises every day, it is normal that it wll be annoying especially if you do it yourself.
- Join together with your friends, neighbors or colleagues. So you will be more motivated and the exercising will grow into real fun.
- Change the exercises. You can practice different physical activities like walking, running, cycling, aerobics, etc. Activate different muscle groups, whenever you exercise.
- If you are interested, you will immediately find information about different instructors and different physical activities. Sign up for yoga classes or Pilates. So you will learn something new and exercising wll became a pleasure.
„ I can not afford expensive equipment “
You should not be a member of an elite club or have an expensive gym machines to be physically active. There are other alternatives:
- Do strengthening exercises at home. Use inexpensive resistance bands and strengthen your body at home. Lift plastic bottles with water or sand and replace the weights
- Do not use the elevator. Reject the habit of using the elevator. Climbing stairs is a great exercise that helps to burn lots of calories
- The park can be your gym. To stay in shape it is enough to regularly run in the park or ride a bike
- Get some videos and exercise in front of you TV
„I Do not have an energy for exercising after a long day at work“
It is normally for you to not have energy, if you do not include any physical activity in your everyday life. Exercise is the best thing that you can do if you do not have energy and you feel tired.
- Exercise in the morning. Wake up 30 minutes earlier and exercise while watching the morning news. You do not have to be in the gym, just play an aerobics video fill yourself with energy
- Use the break. While doing a break from daily responsibilities, do not sit in a café. Put lower shoes and go for a walk.