Strengthening and shaping the middle part of the body is a big fitness challenge. Casual sit-ups are not sufficient to have a flat and taut stomach.
Repeat each exercise from 45 seconds to 1 minute. Do the exercises in the order given below. If you are physically ready, you can repeat the whole series of the exercises 2-3 times.
1. Lie on the floor and lift your body on forearms and toes. Connect your palms. Inhale while lifting your buttocks toward the ceiling and exhale while returning them to the first position.
2. Lie on the floor and lift your body on forearms and toes. Tighten your abdominal muscles and move your hips from left to right.
3. Stand straight and stitch your hands at chest level so that your elbows are close to the body. Take a step back with the right foot, your left knee should be in line with your left ankle. Straighten your arms and turn your upper body to the left, and then return it back to the center. Return the right leg next to the left. Repeat the same on other side.
4. Lie on your back. Lift up your head and shoulders off the floor. While holding your hands up against the body, lift your legs up until they form a right angle with the floor. Then slowly lower them down.
5. Lie on the floor. Lift the body, holding on your toes and palms. Hold your arms straight. Bend your right knee and bring it towards your left hand, then your left knee towards your right hand.
6. Lie on the floor on one side. Lift the body so that it will hold on one elbow and on the side of the foot. Extend your arm up toward the ceiling. Lower the hips towards the floor without touching it. Bring your hips back in first position, then swing your arm down and underneath your body.