Abdominal is one of the problematic areas for most women. Passive lifestyle, stress and consumption of unhealthy foods are the main culprits for the big belly. If you have this problem, first and foremost you need to know is that flat stomach is obtained through exercise of the whole body, not just by doing as much as possible abs exercises. You can own the strongest abs, but if they’re hidden under fat, no one will know that you have.
Here are some exercises that will help you to achieve this:
1. Lie on your back and extend your arms overhead so that your hands will be directed upwards. Tighten your abdominal muscles and bring your knees simultaneously toward your chest and arms forward, lifting the upper body a little.
You should reach the position shown in the picture.
Hold in this position for 5 seconds and then release.
2. Lie on your back and spread your arms and legs in form of X. Lift your legs until you reach 90 ° to the floor. During that time, lift the upper body, put your hands and wear them on your left side (see picture).
3. Lie on the floor, lift your legs and lean them on chair. The hands should be beside your body and legs should not bend. Tighten the thighs and the buttocks muscles and start to lift up them up. Simultaneously lift up the hands. You need to come to the position shown in the picture.
4. Lie on the floor, lift your legs and lean them on the chair in front of you. In your hands take a towel and extend them over the head. Begin to lift up, turning the torso to the left, until you reach the position shown in the figure. Then, do the same on the right side.
5. Kneel on the floor and place your hands behind your head. In this position tighten your abdominal muscles and bend your upper body to the floor (see picture). Then straighten up.